Bentleys has a selective door policy based on attitude, age, and appearance. We ask you leave your attitude at the front door and enjoy our venue and excellent service with a smile. This being said, we do have certain requirements regarding what customers wear. This policy is in place to ensure only the right persons enter our venue and are there to uphold the safe and friendly atmosphere in our venue, and for the customer’s benefit.
- No sportswear at any time.
- No work wear at any time.
- Fancy Dress is at the discretion of the security and management. We advise you call or email prior to arrival and only costumes considered tasteful will be considered.
- No combat trousers or hooded tops at any time.
- Table Bookings - Tables are asked to arrive by 11:45pm as we can only hold tables until midnight (unless pre-notified).
- Smart dress required at all times.
- Town and day wear is not considered smart dress. Certain popular labels will fall under the sport / day wear umbrella.
- Trainers - At the Door Pickers discretion, clean and smart only.
- Persons entering must appear to have a friendly nature and attitude.
- Challenge 21 policy is in place.
- All table bookings must arrive before midnight or their reservation may be cancelled and deposit withheld.
The security at our venue is tight but polite and is there to ensure your safety and enjoyment. Please show them, other staff and other customers respect at all times. Please also note ID may be required.